Designed to be done at home, this Halloween activity contains 6 clues and a card at the end. The end card is left blank for you to write your own special message on the inside. On the back of your card is a Halloween colouring-in activity as well. There is also an instructions & tips card.
How the treasure hunt works:
The first envelope should be given to the child(ren) directly then hide each envelope after in the order on our instructions card.
- Hidden near a toilet - CARD LABELLED 2
- Under a doormat or near a door- CARD LABELLED 3
- In a bed - CARD LABELLED 4
- In the fridge - CARD LABELLED 5
- Behind a pillow - CARD LABELLED 6
- In a sock drawer or inside a shoe. - PERSONALISED CARD
Note: children should always be supervised by a responsible adult while doing the treasure hunt.